Lycosa Web Services Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we store and process any personal data that you provide or we collect from you. By submitting data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Lycosa Web Services Ltd, Unit 14, Driffield Business Centre, Scotchburn, Skerne Road, Driffield. YO25 4EF.
Information we may collect from you
In order to provide our services to you, we collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, email address, phone number and full address.
Where we store your personal data
If you are a customer, we store your information in the following places:
- In our billing software which is provided by QuickBooks online.
- In our email applications on company devices including office PC(s), tablet(s) and mobile phone(s). These devices are all encrypted and password protected.
- Emails are stored on an IMAP server based in the USA.
Web and email hosting
Both hosting platforms are guaranteed to adhere strictly to all industry standard security measures to protect your personal information, which includes encryption and password protected access to your personal data.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Sending invoices and reminder notices.
- Necessary business communications.
- We may in certain circumstances provide third parties with some of your information so that they may provide you with additional services. We would seek your permission before doing so.
- We may send you a newsletter or other communication for marketing purposes.
- We may send you important information about our services that may affect you.
Disclosure of your information
All personal information collected by us is treated as strictly confidential. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or to pass it to third parties. We will ask you for permission if we intend to use your data in this way. You can withdraw your permission at any time. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Updated 4th April 2019